We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha at Étape du Tour 2010
© Janet Pearch Photography
Good luck to every rider about to embark on what is surely one of the most epic Étape routes to date. Etapistes will be scaling the punishing gradients of the Marie Blanque, the Col du Soulor and the Giant of the Pyrenees, the Col du Tourmalet. With nearly 5000m of climbing and a distance of just under 180km, it will be a punishing yet beautiful tribute to the centenary of the Pyrenees mountains' inclusion in the Tour de France. Bonne Chance.
Rapha will be there with the infamous H-Van serving premium coffee at the Étape village, courtesy of London's Bean About Town and their vintage Italian coffee machine. We will also have a selection of the current range of products, including the special edition Tourmalet Jersey to commemorate the centenary. Drop by, say hello and enjoy a superior espresso or two.
To read the Rapha Étape feature click here »
Bean About Town » offers a range of organic beans from around the world to bring you the finest espresso available.
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq