We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha at Étape du Tour 2010
© Janet Pearch Photography
Good luck to every rider about to embark on what is surely one of the most epic Étape routes to date. Etapistes will be scaling the punishing gradients of the Marie Blanque, the Col du Soulor and the Giant of the Pyrenees, the Col du Tourmalet. With nearly 5000m of climbing and a distance of just under 180km, it will be a punishing yet beautiful tribute to the centenary of the Pyrenees mountains' inclusion in the Tour de France. Bonne Chance.
Rapha will be there with the infamous H-Van serving premium coffee at the Étape village, courtesy of London's Bean About Town and their vintage Italian coffee machine. We will also have a selection of the current range of products, including the special edition Tourmalet Jersey to commemorate the centenary. Drop by, say hello and enjoy a superior espresso or two.
To read the Rapha Étape feature click here »
Bean About Town » offers a range of organic beans from around the world to bring you the finest espresso available.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb