[ locale string ]
Rapha at Étape du Tour 2010
© Janet Pearch Photography
Good luck to every rider about to embark on what is surely one of the most epic Étape routes to date. Etapistes will be scaling the punishing gradients of the Marie Blanque, the Col du Soulor and the Giant of the Pyrenees, the Col du Tourmalet. With nearly 5000m of climbing and a distance of just under 180km, it will be a punishing yet beautiful tribute to the centenary of the Pyrenees mountains' inclusion in the Tour de France. Bonne Chance.
Rapha will be there with the infamous H-Van serving premium coffee at the Étape village, courtesy of London's Bean About Town and their vintage Italian coffee machine. We will also have a selection of the current range of products, including the special edition Tourmalet Jersey to commemorate the centenary. Drop by, say hello and enjoy a superior espresso or two.
To read the Rapha Étape feature click here »
Bean About Town » offers a range of organic beans from around the world to bring you the finest espresso available.
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!