[ locale string ]
Rapha at Étape du Tour 2010
© Janet Pearch Photography
Good luck to every rider about to embark on what is surely one of the most epic Étape routes to date. Etapistes will be scaling the punishing gradients of the Marie Blanque, the Col du Soulor and the Giant of the Pyrenees, the Col du Tourmalet. With nearly 5000m of climbing and a distance of just under 180km, it will be a punishing yet beautiful tribute to the centenary of the Pyrenees mountains' inclusion in the Tour de France. Bonne Chance.
Rapha will be there with the infamous H-Van serving premium coffee at the Étape village, courtesy of London's Bean About Town and their vintage Italian coffee machine. We will also have a selection of the current range of products, including the special edition Tourmalet Jersey to commemorate the centenary. Drop by, say hello and enjoy a superior espresso or two.
To read the Rapha Étape feature click here »
Bean About Town » offers a range of organic beans from around the world to bring you the finest espresso available.
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries