We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha at Sable & Argent
Graced by a balmy (if a little humid) Sydney summer evening we were joined by customers, media and Rapha Condor Sharp's newest addition, Dean Windsor, for the opening of Sable & Argent - Rapha's first Australian stockist. The crowd was treated to live music, djs and plenty of cold beverages, not to mention the breadth of Rapha's summer range. Save for decimation of the beer trolley, the night was a great success, though more than a few were left yearning for cooler days if just to try the crowd favourite on the night, Rapha's Bomber Jacket.
Sable & Argent
85 Bourke St.
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB