We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha at Sable & Argent
Graced by a balmy (if a little humid) Sydney summer evening we were joined by customers, media and Rapha Condor Sharp's newest addition, Dean Windsor, for the opening of Sable & Argent - Rapha's first Australian stockist. The crowd was treated to live music, djs and plenty of cold beverages, not to mention the breadth of Rapha's summer range. Save for decimation of the beer trolley, the night was a great success, though more than a few were left yearning for cooler days if just to try the crowd favourite on the night, Rapha's Bomber Jacket.
Sable & Argent
85 Bourke St.
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX