[ locale string ]
Rapha at Sable & Argent
Graced by a balmy (if a little humid) Sydney summer evening we were joined by customers, media and Rapha Condor Sharp's newest addition, Dean Windsor, for the opening of Sable & Argent - Rapha's first Australian stockist. The crowd was treated to live music, djs and plenty of cold beverages, not to mention the breadth of Rapha's summer range. Save for decimation of the beer trolley, the night was a great success, though more than a few were left yearning for cooler days if just to try the crowd favourite on the night, Rapha's Bomber Jacket.
Sable & Argent
85 Bourke St.
- @FelixEnglish11 and @Ed_Clancy take 1st and 3rd @themilkraceuk tonight in Nottingham. Well done boys!
- @nataliesmith91 @FelixEnglish11 @Ed_Clancy He is, his flight was on time and he's homeward bound...for 1 night at least!
- Men of the Ras 2013 with @anpostras Race Director Tony (TC) Cambell. 3 virgins amongst them as well! http://t.co/gruuCAhJP0
- RT @MiBsponsor: Peter Sagan is not the only wheelie specialist http://t.co/POmH3biMSl
- @sticky_bottle comp winner @AlanLyne before his day out at the @anpostras with the @raphacondor JLT Team. http://t.co/5LdBeK9lgL
- Well done to @AlanLyne who won through @sticky_bottle a day in the @raphacondor JLT team car for the last stage of the @anpostras
- Last Night: http://t.co/K8ZACmUGGK
- The #raphaprestige story is up. Film by @WEREHAUS, photos from Brian Vernor & story by @krasniakjulie ::http://t.co/YtCARBlXee
- Clancy takes the win in the Tour series in Aberystwyth.
- @alainrumpf sorry for late reply. Comprehensive site is http://t.co/gBvpR134lP. As Udo Bölts once said, 'quäl' dich, du Sau!' Enjoy!