We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha at Sable & Argent
Graced by a balmy (if a little humid) Sydney summer evening we were joined by customers, media and Rapha Condor Sharp's newest addition, Dean Windsor, for the opening of Sable & Argent - Rapha's first Australian stockist. The crowd was treated to live music, djs and plenty of cold beverages, not to mention the breadth of Rapha's summer range. Save for decimation of the beer trolley, the night was a great success, though more than a few were left yearning for cooler days if just to try the crowd favourite on the night, Rapha's Bomber Jacket.
Sable & Argent
85 Bourke St.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.