We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha at Alpe d'Huez
Rapha is partnering with Olivier Sports to open a pop-up store in the old quarter of Alpe d’Huez, right next to the famous climb. Besides presenting a selection from the latest spring and summer range and a dedicated Team Sky wall, Rapha will be hosting several rides and activities during the next few weeks. Please come by and join us in celebrating the sport in the most legendary of settings.
Rapha at Olivier Sports
1165 Route d’Huez
38750 Alpe d’Huez
See a map »
Every day 9.30 - 19.30 hrs
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…