We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rapha at Alpe d'Huez
Rapha is partnering with Olivier Sports to open a pop-up store in the old quarter of Alpe d’Huez, right next to the famous climb. Besides presenting a selection from the latest spring and summer range and a dedicated Team Sky wall, Rapha will be hosting several rides and activities during the next few weeks. Please come by and join us in celebrating the sport in the most legendary of settings.
Rapha at Olivier Sports
1165 Route d’Huez
38750 Alpe d’Huez
See a map »
Every day 9.30 - 19.30 hrs
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.