We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Photos by Brad Sauber
Rapha Travel launched earlier this year and recently returned from a few days in the South of France where we had a dozen or so guests attend our very first Rapha Retreat of 2013. Here are some images from this trip in the Luberon, Provence.
We also have a programme of week-long cycling holidays coming up where we will be tackling some legendary mountain passes. Our Rapha Randonnées run from next month, and there are still a few remaining places on each of those Randonnées. If you are still to book yourself on a riding trip this year, why not make it an unforgettable experience in some of Europe's most majestic riding terrain choosing from the Alps, the Dolomites or the Pyrenees.
The Randonnées are exclusive week-long cycling trips with a group of about 12 riders, staying in carefully selected accommodation, with full support (experienced guides, mechanics, Jaguar vehicle support, ride nutrition, masseur). Clients can choose to either bring their own bike or hire a custom-designed Pinarello DogmaK (as used by Team Sky riders during the Spring Classics).
All our Randonnées are 7-day trips (6 full days of riding) and are all inclusive, except for your airfare. We have got limited availability on the following trips:
. The Rapha Randonnée Alps runs from June 23rd to June 30th
. The Rapha Randonnée Dolomites runs from July 20th to 27th
. The Rapha Randonnée Pyrenees runs from September 28th to October 5th
In July, we are running a very special trip during the Tour de France with a second Rapha Retreat in Provence. This event has got very limited availability, do contact us without delay to avoid disappointment. More info here »
For all these trips book online or email us at email@example.com.
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!