Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
Photos by Brad Sauber
Rapha Travel launched earlier this year and recently returned from a few days in the South of France where we had a dozen or so guests attend our very first Rapha Retreat of 2013. Here are some images from this trip in the Luberon, Provence.
We also have a programme of week-long cycling holidays coming up where we will be tackling some legendary mountain passes. Our Rapha Randonnées run from next month, and there are still a few remaining places on each of those Randonnées. If you are still to book yourself on a riding trip this year, why not make it an unforgettable experience in some of Europe's most majestic riding terrain choosing from the Alps, the Dolomites or the Pyrenees.
The Randonnées are exclusive week-long cycling trips with a group of about 12 riders, staying in carefully selected accommodation, with full support (experienced guides, mechanics, Jaguar vehicle support, ride nutrition, masseur). Clients can choose to either bring their own bike or hire a custom-designed Pinarello DogmaK (as used by Team Sky riders during the Spring Classics).
All our Randonnées are 7-day trips (6 full days of riding) and are all inclusive, except for your airfare. We have got limited availability on the following trips:
. The Rapha Randonnée Alps runs from June 23rd to June 30th
. The Rapha Randonnée Dolomites runs from July 20th to 27th
. The Rapha Randonnée Pyrenees runs from September 28th to October 5th
In July, we are running a very special trip during the Tour de France with a second Rapha Retreat in Provence. This event has got very limited availability, do contact us without delay to avoid disappointment. More info here »
For all these trips book online or email us at email@example.com.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…