Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Photos by Brad Sauber
Rapha Travel launched earlier this year and recently returned from a few days in the South of France where we had a dozen or so guests attend our very first Rapha Retreat of 2013. Here are some images from this trip in the Luberon, Provence.
We also have a programme of week-long cycling holidays coming up where we will be tackling some legendary mountain passes. Our Rapha Randonnées run from next month, and there are still a few remaining places on each of those Randonnées. If you are still to book yourself on a riding trip this year, why not make it an unforgettable experience in some of Europe's most majestic riding terrain choosing from the Alps, the Dolomites or the Pyrenees.
The Randonnées are exclusive week-long cycling trips with a group of about 12 riders, staying in carefully selected accommodation, with full support (experienced guides, mechanics, Jaguar vehicle support, ride nutrition, masseur). Clients can choose to either bring their own bike or hire a custom-designed Pinarello DogmaK (as used by Team Sky riders during the Spring Classics).
All our Randonnées are 7-day trips (6 full days of riding) and are all inclusive, except for your airfare. We have got limited availability on the following trips:
. The Rapha Randonnée Alps runs from June 23rd to June 30th
. The Rapha Randonnée Dolomites runs from July 20th to 27th
. The Rapha Randonnée Pyrenees runs from September 28th to October 5th
In July, we are running a very special trip during the Tour de France with a second Rapha Retreat in Provence. This event has got very limited availability, do contact us without delay to avoid disappointment. More info here »
For all these trips book online or email us at email@example.com.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN