We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Photos by Brad Sauber
Rapha Travel launched earlier this year and recently returned from a few days in the South of France where we had a dozen or so guests attend our very first Rapha Retreat of 2013. Here are some images from this trip in the Luberon, Provence.
We also have a programme of week-long cycling holidays coming up where we will be tackling some legendary mountain passes. Our Rapha Randonnées run from next month, and there are still a few remaining places on each of those Randonnées. If you are still to book yourself on a riding trip this year, why not make it an unforgettable experience in some of Europe's most majestic riding terrain choosing from the Alps, the Dolomites or the Pyrenees.
The Randonnées are exclusive week-long cycling trips with a group of about 12 riders, staying in carefully selected accommodation, with full support (experienced guides, mechanics, Jaguar vehicle support, ride nutrition, masseur). Clients can choose to either bring their own bike or hire a custom-designed Pinarello DogmaK (as used by Team Sky riders during the Spring Classics).
All our Randonnées are 7-day trips (6 full days of riding) and are all inclusive, except for your airfare. We have got limited availability on the following trips:
. The Rapha Randonnée Alps runs from June 23rd to June 30th
. The Rapha Randonnée Dolomites runs from July 20th to 27th
. The Rapha Randonnée Pyrenees runs from September 28th to October 5th
In July, we are running a very special trip during the Tour de France with a second Rapha Retreat in Provence. This event has got very limited availability, do contact us without delay to avoid disappointment. More info here »
For all these trips book online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RT @rapharacing: A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http:…
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX