Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Photos by Brad Sauber
Rapha Travel launched earlier this year and recently returned from a few days in the South of France where we had a dozen or so guests attend our very first Rapha Retreat of 2013. Here are some images from this trip in the Luberon, Provence.
We also have a programme of week-long cycling holidays coming up where we will be tackling some legendary mountain passes. Our Rapha Randonnées run from next month, and there are still a few remaining places on each of those Randonnées. If you are still to book yourself on a riding trip this year, why not make it an unforgettable experience in some of Europe's most majestic riding terrain choosing from the Alps, the Dolomites or the Pyrenees.
The Randonnées are exclusive week-long cycling trips with a group of about 12 riders, staying in carefully selected accommodation, with full support (experienced guides, mechanics, Jaguar vehicle support, ride nutrition, masseur). Clients can choose to either bring their own bike or hire a custom-designed Pinarello DogmaK (as used by Team Sky riders during the Spring Classics).
All our Randonnées are 7-day trips (6 full days of riding) and are all inclusive, except for your airfare. We have got limited availability on the following trips:
. The Rapha Randonnée Alps runs from June 23rd to June 30th
. The Rapha Randonnée Dolomites runs from July 20th to 27th
. The Rapha Randonnée Pyrenees runs from September 28th to October 5th
In July, we are running a very special trip during the Tour de France with a second Rapha Retreat in Provence. This event has got very limited availability, do contact us without delay to avoid disappointment. More info here »
For all these trips book online or email us at email@example.com.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.