We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Put a Lid On It
Rapha's renowned photo stories have depicted cyclists traversing through various landscapes around the globe. These cyclists range from pro racers to randonneurs to serious amateur riders. We shoot them riding as they would ride a bike in such environments, even without the photographer on the bike or in the car nearby. Occasionally we receive reactions to such pictures, comments suggesting we have a responsibility to make sure the riders are always photographed wearing lids. Some of our riders do wear helmets, others don't. It is ultimately up to the individual rider.
If you look at pictures of the pros training, some of them wear helmets, others choose not to. We don't suggest you don't wear a helmet by photographing riders without, but we don't suggest you do. It is your choice. Safe riding.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB
- Tejay on the front of the 17 man break that includes more than a few heavies. http://t.co/hJmdvUHLeS