We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Put a Lid On It
Rapha's renowned photo stories have depicted cyclists traversing through various landscapes around the globe. These cyclists range from pro racers to randonneurs to serious amateur riders. We shoot them riding as they would ride a bike in such environments, even without the photographer on the bike or in the car nearby. Occasionally we receive reactions to such pictures, comments suggesting we have a responsibility to make sure the riders are always photographed wearing lids. Some of our riders do wear helmets, others don't. It is ultimately up to the individual rider.
If you look at pictures of the pros training, some of them wear helmets, others choose not to. We don't suggest you don't wear a helmet by photographing riders without, but we don't suggest you do. It is your choice. Safe riding.
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP