We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Pro'Jekt LA: Part Three
Tomorrow evening kicks off Part Three of the Pro'Jekt LA series that the Los Angeles based Lucie Foundation puts on during the month of April. Come see some of the new Spring Summer Line (that was shot in and around LA) projected onto the walls of Space1520. Part three will be showcasing the work of Kiino Villand, Gigi Stoll, Joao Canziani, Nathan Smith, Nate Bressler, Mike Miller, Charlie Becker, and the Ed Swart Archives. Projection begins at sunset ~ 7:00pm
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…