We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Postcard from Eastbourne
Temperature in London right now is 29°C and the sky is as azure as it gets. As soon as I sat at my desk this morning I thought ‘Why aren’t I out on my bike?’ The more pioneering individuals took their work privileges with relish today, particularly Graeme Raeburn who rode 130 miles, out-and-back, to the beautiful seaside resort of Eastbourne.
Left London at 4.30am. Hit Eastbourne seafront at 8am. A beautiful morning, cloudless sky, cool breeze and very still sea. Sat and admired the peaceful view for a while. Enjoyed a couple of figrolls and a cool bidon of water. Back into work for 12.30pm covered in dirt, dust and insects. Jolly fun morning - very lucky to be working for Rapha.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC