We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Postcard from Eastbourne
Temperature in London right now is 29°C and the sky is as azure as it gets. As soon as I sat at my desk this morning I thought ‘Why aren’t I out on my bike?’ The more pioneering individuals took their work privileges with relish today, particularly Graeme Raeburn who rode 130 miles, out-and-back, to the beautiful seaside resort of Eastbourne.
Left London at 4.30am. Hit Eastbourne seafront at 8am. A beautiful morning, cloudless sky, cool breeze and very still sea. Sat and admired the peaceful view for a while. Enjoyed a couple of figrolls and a cool bidon of water. Back into work for 12.30pm covered in dirt, dust and insects. Jolly fun morning - very lucky to be working for Rapha.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.