We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Photo Winner #5
Photo by Josh Caffrey
"E" seems to be the lucky letter once again as Josh Caffrey takes the win and the Rapha-FOCUS Cap this time around. His black and white photo from the previous weekends racing in LA's Griffith Park captures the extreme concentration that Chris Jones puts into his racing. The sand pit helps even things out as well.
Stay tuned later today for photo selections from week number six. The racing in Fort Collins, Colorado was certainly one to delight and the young Zach MacDonald had what could easily be considered a break out performance. Take a peek at the Rapha-FOCUS.cx website for more in-depth coverage.
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…
- Still stuck for gift ideas for someone? Scan their Twitter/Instagram feeds for #oneoftheseplease. → http://t.co/qVKiV4q8mQ
- @xuano_4 Yes it is open to anyone.
- Make sure you enter Alpe d'Quiz today. One lucky winner will receive a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq #oneoftheseplease
- Congratulations to the weekend's Alpe d'Quiz winners Joanne Rushton, @tubbytrotter, @jeanztweet. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq