[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Photo Winner #5 - again to a vote
This past weekend the racing continued in Southern California with Dorthy Wong's SoCalCross two days of great racing at Griffith Park in Los Angeles. The dry racing was fast and hot this time around and offered little in the way of mud or rain, but the prospect of a UCI race in Los Angeles was too much temptation and brought out some of the best racers in the country. The photos of our boys racing rolled in as well and so we thought to put it to the fine eye of viewers like you. Make your selection in the comments section and be sure to click through and watch Mark Colton's video take on the race.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC