We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Photo Winner #5 - again to a vote
This past weekend the racing continued in Southern California with Dorthy Wong's SoCalCross two days of great racing at Griffith Park in Los Angeles. The dry racing was fast and hot this time around and offered little in the way of mud or rain, but the prospect of a UCI race in Los Angeles was too much temptation and brought out some of the best racers in the country. The photos of our boys racing rolled in as well and so we thought to put it to the fine eye of viewers like you. Make your selection in the comments section and be sure to click through and watch Mark Colton's video take on the race.
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.