Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Photo Winner #4
And the win goes to Tyler Hardie from Pearl Velo this week. Great little collection from the racing in Colorado. Seems like dry conditions (a water bottle?) have been the status quo thus far. Next month the USGP series concludes with a stop in our very own Portland, Oregon. The winning photo (E) from last week's contest was taken on the very grounds that will hold the USGP. Hopefully the Rapha-FOCUS team of two get the chance to practice their skills in the mud soon. Although, with their next race in sunny Los Angeles that might be too much to ask. If you are in the area, check out the racing in Griffith Park this weekend to keep the Cross racing action alive and well. Click through to see the rest of the photos.
Also, make sure to keep checking back with the Rapha-FOCUS.cx website. Not only is the design clean and sleek looking, but that is where the majority of the team updates are going. One in particular that deserves some calling out is the painting by Yuji Yamada. Great stuff all around for the Rapha-FOCUS guys, great to see them get the treatment.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…