We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Photo Winner #3
And the winner is — for the second week in a row — Greg Hudson. We were thinking that it might have been A, but in the end the mud won out. The worm's eye view in contrast with the blue skies (really it alternated between rain and sunshine for most of the day). This coming weekend Zach and Chris will be out in Boulder, Colorado for the Boulder Cup. We will let you decide once again who is going to come away the big winner, so send in your photos of the guys as they turn themselves inside out for your viewing pleasure. Also thinking that Mr. Olson might need a photo contest of his own, since that is where most of the photos are coming from. Happy Trails and good luck to everyone racing their cross bikes.
Thanks goes out to everyone for participating and we cannot wait to see what you have come up with is for next week. Email photos to participate here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC