We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Photo Winner #3 - It is Up to You
Here are a few photos that I received from the weekend. We decided that it would be best if you decide. The people (may the cycling gods bless them) who sent over the photos were some of the ones from previous weeks. Others were professional photographers. They were all so good that we could not decide which one to choose. So, good people of the cycling world. I put it to you. Enter your vote in the comments section below. Did you take the photo? Tell your friends, have them enter their selection below as well.
The winner will be announced on Friday via this very blog. Remember these are the last few days to sign up for the Cross Competition to win the FOCUS Mares Cross Frame and Fork. Thanks for playing.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.