We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Photo Winner #3 - It is Up to You
Here are a few photos that I received from the weekend. We decided that it would be best if you decide. The people (may the cycling gods bless them) who sent over the photos were some of the ones from previous weeks. Others were professional photographers. They were all so good that we could not decide which one to choose. So, good people of the cycling world. I put it to you. Enter your vote in the comments section below. Did you take the photo? Tell your friends, have them enter their selection below as well.
The winner will be announced on Friday via this very blog. Remember these are the last few days to sign up for the Cross Competition to win the FOCUS Mares Cross Frame and Fork. Thanks for playing.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.