We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Photo Winner #2
Portland's own Greg Hudson (Corsa Concepts creator) came away with the prize this week. We recognize that neither Chris nor Zach did any racing this past weekend but that does not mean that we were not out there. A little break for the pro's before the all out onslaught that will end with the National Championships in nearby Bend, Oregon in December. However, there is one more character that has donned the Rapha-FOCUS skinsuit to race this year. Slate Olson, Rapha North America's General Manager has been proudly flying that pink, blue and black flag. Here he was captured at Cross Crusade # 3, which took place at the the Sherwood Forest Equestrian Center.
There are a few of Slate's style points that should be noted. The pink Oakley sunglasses, FOCUS Mares Cross bike, fresh white bar-tape, Easton EC90 Carbon wheels and Embrocation Cycling Journal tall socks are all points that say "cyclocross" loud and clear. But what should be noted is the carrying position of the bike. This run-up was a little bit tacky and more than a little bit steep. But the choice was clear here — Shoulder your bike and use your free arm to help power your way to the top (and while it is up there use it to keep other racers from passing you - if you want.)
This coming weekend the Rapha-FOCUS squad of two will be in Louisville, Kentucky. So, that means that your chance to capture them in action and take away one of the Rapha-FOCUS Caps and enter yourself to win something in the overall.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb