[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Photo Winner #2
Portland's own Greg Hudson (Corsa Concepts creator) came away with the prize this week. We recognize that neither Chris nor Zach did any racing this past weekend but that does not mean that we were not out there. A little break for the pro's before the all out onslaught that will end with the National Championships in nearby Bend, Oregon in December. However, there is one more character that has donned the Rapha-FOCUS skinsuit to race this year. Slate Olson, Rapha North America's General Manager has been proudly flying that pink, blue and black flag. Here he was captured at Cross Crusade # 3, which took place at the the Sherwood Forest Equestrian Center.
There are a few of Slate's style points that should be noted. The pink Oakley sunglasses, FOCUS Mares Cross bike, fresh white bar-tape, Easton EC90 Carbon wheels and Embrocation Cycling Journal tall socks are all points that say "cyclocross" loud and clear. But what should be noted is the carrying position of the bike. This run-up was a little bit tacky and more than a little bit steep. But the choice was clear here — Shoulder your bike and use your free arm to help power your way to the top (and while it is up there use it to keep other racers from passing you - if you want.)
This coming weekend the Rapha-FOCUS squad of two will be in Louisville, Kentucky. So, that means that your chance to capture them in action and take away one of the Rapha-FOCUS Caps and enter yourself to win something in the overall.
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: Analog to digital conversion. #oneoftheseplease #Festive500 http://t.co/f2rQd3Lv6g
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc
- As teased at the weekend, Rapha is pleased to welcome the return of Alpe d’Quiz, three weeks of… http://t.co/od3pWXomm9
- The 2013 edition of Alpe d’Quiz is now underway. For a chance to win a Rapha Backpack + Rain Cover, enter here → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Inspired by the 21 bends of Alpe d'Huez, we bring back Alpe d’Quiz with a Rapha prize to be won each day. Enter now → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @joneaves No problem Jon, we do our best. Thanks for the feedback.
- Our very own "Super-knecht" @grutte_bear leaves us today to return to his homeland of Holland. So, we… http://t.co/sSULSkWcRw
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: The new @rapharacing Cross Transfer Jacket has great details. Which is why we’ll take #oneoftheseplease http://t.…