Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Photo Winner #2
Portland's own Greg Hudson (Corsa Concepts creator) came away with the prize this week. We recognize that neither Chris nor Zach did any racing this past weekend but that does not mean that we were not out there. A little break for the pro's before the all out onslaught that will end with the National Championships in nearby Bend, Oregon in December. However, there is one more character that has donned the Rapha-FOCUS skinsuit to race this year. Slate Olson, Rapha North America's General Manager has been proudly flying that pink, blue and black flag. Here he was captured at Cross Crusade # 3, which took place at the the Sherwood Forest Equestrian Center.
There are a few of Slate's style points that should be noted. The pink Oakley sunglasses, FOCUS Mares Cross bike, fresh white bar-tape, Easton EC90 Carbon wheels and Embrocation Cycling Journal tall socks are all points that say "cyclocross" loud and clear. But what should be noted is the carrying position of the bike. This run-up was a little bit tacky and more than a little bit steep. But the choice was clear here — Shoulder your bike and use your free arm to help power your way to the top (and while it is up there use it to keep other racers from passing you - if you want.)
This coming weekend the Rapha-FOCUS squad of two will be in Louisville, Kentucky. So, that means that your chance to capture them in action and take away one of the Rapha-FOCUS Caps and enter yourself to win something in the overall.
- Make sure you enter Alpe d'Quiz today. One lucky winner will receive a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq #oneoftheseplease
- Congratulations to the weekend's Alpe d'Quiz winners Joanne Rushton, @tubbytrotter, @jeanztweet. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Make sure you enter Alpe d'Quiz today. One lucky winner will receive a pair of the finest Rapha Grand Tour Shoes. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- RT @rapharacing: A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http:…
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw