Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Photo Winner #2
Portland's own Greg Hudson (Corsa Concepts creator) came away with the prize this week. We recognize that neither Chris nor Zach did any racing this past weekend but that does not mean that we were not out there. A little break for the pro's before the all out onslaught that will end with the National Championships in nearby Bend, Oregon in December. However, there is one more character that has donned the Rapha-FOCUS skinsuit to race this year. Slate Olson, Rapha North America's General Manager has been proudly flying that pink, blue and black flag. Here he was captured at Cross Crusade # 3, which took place at the the Sherwood Forest Equestrian Center.
There are a few of Slate's style points that should be noted. The pink Oakley sunglasses, FOCUS Mares Cross bike, fresh white bar-tape, Easton EC90 Carbon wheels and Embrocation Cycling Journal tall socks are all points that say "cyclocross" loud and clear. But what should be noted is the carrying position of the bike. This run-up was a little bit tacky and more than a little bit steep. But the choice was clear here — Shoulder your bike and use your free arm to help power your way to the top (and while it is up there use it to keep other racers from passing you - if you want.)
This coming weekend the Rapha-FOCUS squad of two will be in Louisville, Kentucky. So, that means that your chance to capture them in action and take away one of the Rapha-FOCUS Caps and enter yourself to win something in the overall.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.