We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Photo Prints from the Cycle Club
Photographers Dan Sharp and Chris Milliman have lent their expertise to the Rapha Continental project for the past few years. Their respective styles of documentation have helped to shape and grow what we know to be the Continental experience. This month of August the gallery space within the Rapha Cycle Club NYC has been dedicated to these two photographers. To highlight this exceptional photographic experience we have printed a selection of Dan and Chris' photos. Contact Mike Spriggs (Mike.Spriggs@rapha.cc) at the Rapha Cycle Club NYC to acquire prints for your collection of cycling photography. The Flickr slideshow below contains images of all available prints.
All prints are 40$ and come in a numbered edition of 12.
Above photo by Dan Sharp
Above photo by Chris Milliman
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb