We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Photo Prints from the Cycle Club
Photographers Dan Sharp and Chris Milliman have lent their expertise to the Rapha Continental project for the past few years. Their respective styles of documentation have helped to shape and grow what we know to be the Continental experience. This month of August the gallery space within the Rapha Cycle Club NYC has been dedicated to these two photographers. To highlight this exceptional photographic experience we have printed a selection of Dan and Chris' photos. Contact Mike Spriggs (Mike.Spriggs@rapha.cc) at the Rapha Cycle Club NYC to acquire prints for your collection of cycling photography. The Flickr slideshow below contains images of all available prints.
All prints are 40$ and come in a numbered edition of 12.
Above photo by Dan Sharp
Above photo by Chris Milliman
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.