We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Pavé Moustache Ride
On Sunday 26th February at 7am, 20 or so cyclists with beautiful moustaches will leave Pavé in Barcelona to ride to a lovely country house called La Comensalat in the village of L'Espugla Calba. They would love you to join them, although you will need to have to a moustache (a real one). You'll also need to ride the 150kms if you want to have your moustache shaved at the end. These forçats de la route will then be treated to a calcotada, a delicious regional dish. The event is organised by Pavé in collaboration with Rapha.
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG