We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Over the Weekend
For the remainder of the weekend we will be accepting entries for the Rapha Facebook Photo Competition with the general theme of - Cyclocross. Next week there will be a new theme - and with the USGP happening in Ft. Collins, Colorado this weekend, we thought it would be a good idea to let you in on it so you can plan your shooting for the weekend. Facebook Competition Week Two - Team Rapha-FOCUS photos - anything to do with team Rapha-FOCUS goes.
Now, if you are stranded somewhere in the middle of Idaho thinking that there is no way that you could snap a photo of these guys broaden your thoughts to include the whole team. Maybe it is a photo of some Easton wheels being glued up, or a FOCUS bike that zips past and catches your eye? How about a photo of an inspirational message directly to the team? Anything goes with these, that is the beauty of it and anything to do with Team Rapha-FOCUS will be considered. Learn more about Chris, Jeremy, Julie and Zach on the team site. Rapha-FOCUS.cx
End of Week One
This brings up an interesting question which deserves some attention — how to go about judging this competition. The responses so far have been fantastic, but all over the board. So, go to the Rapha Facebook page and "like" your favorite photos, then, next Monday, October 10th we will take the top three and place them here for you to vote. So, you have three things to remember over this weekend. 1) post a photo to be entered 2) "like" your favorite photos and 3) next week is Rapha-FOCUS photo week for the competition. Actually, there should be one more added to that list to make it four — get out and ride your bike.
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX