[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Over the Rainbow
Congratulations to Cadel Evans who was crowned World Professional Road Race Champion yesterday. A major top spot has seemed to elude Evans until now. He defied his critics with this performance, going on a perfectly timed attack over the last climb of the course in Mendrisio, Switzerland. At a blistering pace he dropped local boy Fabian Cancellara and Spain's Samuel Sanchez to take the title in emphatic style.
Fittingly, Evans will be able to defend his title next year on home tarmac, the 2010 edition taking place in Melbourne and Geelong. The Australian team also topped the table thanks to Jack Bobridge winning the under-23 time trial. Exciting too for Rapha as we are currently installing an Australian locale and will be holding events and rides Down Under in the coming year.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb