Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
Over the Rainbow
Congratulations to Cadel Evans who was crowned World Professional Road Race Champion yesterday. A major top spot has seemed to elude Evans until now. He defied his critics with this performance, going on a perfectly timed attack over the last climb of the course in Mendrisio, Switzerland. At a blistering pace he dropped local boy Fabian Cancellara and Spain's Samuel Sanchez to take the title in emphatic style.
Fittingly, Evans will be able to defend his title next year on home tarmac, the 2010 edition taking place in Melbourne and Geelong. The Australian team also topped the table thanks to Jack Bobridge winning the under-23 time trial. Exciting too for Rapha as we are currently installing an Australian locale and will be holding events and rides Down Under in the coming year.
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.