Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Over the Rainbow
Congratulations to Cadel Evans who was crowned World Professional Road Race Champion yesterday. A major top spot has seemed to elude Evans until now. He defied his critics with this performance, going on a perfectly timed attack over the last climb of the course in Mendrisio, Switzerland. At a blistering pace he dropped local boy Fabian Cancellara and Spain's Samuel Sanchez to take the title in emphatic style.
Fittingly, Evans will be able to defend his title next year on home tarmac, the 2010 edition taking place in Melbourne and Geelong. The Australian team also topped the table thanks to Jack Bobridge winning the under-23 time trial. Exciting too for Rapha as we are currently installing an Australian locale and will be holding events and rides Down Under in the coming year.
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX