Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Otto Miller Revisited
Last Wednesday we decided to mix it up a bit. Instead of the scheduled Pumpkin Ridge Ride, which has done a great job of breaking us through the winter, we went with a tried and true method - Otto Miller. This was the main feature of our Wednesday rides before River City's Matt Karre had to go and find a harder route. The idea was to switch it up and maybe give ourselves a bit of respite from the looming Pumpkin Ridge. However, this time around, the lesser of two evils would get the best of us in most every which way — its fresh coating of gravel causing flats in almost a half-dozen people before the days end.
The ride was nostalgic for a good number of us who had put in almost a full years worth of Wednesday's hammering it out on that god forsaken road. But, it was special for a few others as well. For one, we had the pleasure of dragging Carrick Whitney, our Chief of Operations from the UK around the scenic byways of Oregon. For the other, it was the maiden voyage of the first Ira Ryan and Tony Pereira Continental Bicycle from the Bicycle Collection. Their customer, who flew all the way over from the UK to take delivery of his beautiful bicycle, had the opportunity to see what we call gravel and ride next to one of the men who built his bike. Thanks to everyone who participated in Pumpkin Ridge turned Otto Miller Wednesday.
The ride —be it Pumpkin Ridge or Otto Miller — rolls out of our North American office in Portland, Oregon the third Wednesday of every month. If you happen to be around for the next one, July 20th, be ready to ride.
- Last Night: http://t.co/K8ZACmUGGK
- The #raphaprestige story is up. Film by @WEREHAUS, photos from Brian Vernor & story by @krasniakjulie ::http://t.co/YtCARBlXee
- Clancy takes the win in the Tour series in Aberystwyth.
- @alainrumpf sorry for late reply. Comprehensive site is http://t.co/gBvpR134lP. As Udo Bölts once said, 'quäl' dich, du Sau!' Enjoy!
- On Friday May 31st, Rapha will be hosting a ride from Rapperswil-Jona on the banks of Lake Zurich. More info to follow next week on rapha.cc
- Boss. Norwegian national champion's replica jersey and bib shorts now at rapha.cc. http://t.co/fpyjc3PeiM
- As the #Giro begins to climax, @herbiesykes looks at one of its long-established traditions—the one-stage wonder. → http://t.co/mydWSIHSrT
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email email@example.com and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX