Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Otto Miller Revisited
Last Wednesday we decided to mix it up a bit. Instead of the scheduled Pumpkin Ridge Ride, which has done a great job of breaking us through the winter, we went with a tried and true method - Otto Miller. This was the main feature of our Wednesday rides before River City's Matt Karre had to go and find a harder route. The idea was to switch it up and maybe give ourselves a bit of respite from the looming Pumpkin Ridge. However, this time around, the lesser of two evils would get the best of us in most every which way — its fresh coating of gravel causing flats in almost a half-dozen people before the days end.
The ride was nostalgic for a good number of us who had put in almost a full years worth of Wednesday's hammering it out on that god forsaken road. But, it was special for a few others as well. For one, we had the pleasure of dragging Carrick Whitney, our Chief of Operations from the UK around the scenic byways of Oregon. For the other, it was the maiden voyage of the first Ira Ryan and Tony Pereira Continental Bicycle from the Bicycle Collection. Their customer, who flew all the way over from the UK to take delivery of his beautiful bicycle, had the opportunity to see what we call gravel and ride next to one of the men who built his bike. Thanks to everyone who participated in Pumpkin Ridge turned Otto Miller Wednesday.
The ride —be it Pumpkin Ridge or Otto Miller — rolls out of our North American office in Portland, Oregon the third Wednesday of every month. If you happen to be around for the next one, July 20th, be ready to ride.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb