Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Oregon Manifest: Day One
The Oregon Manifest is here. By 6pm tonight it should be in full swing. However, a couple of the bikes have stopped by the Rapha office offering a sneak peak into what looks to be a pretty amazing show. It is great to see some of the innovations that these builders have come up with.
The two that I have seen are a Circle A, all the way from Providence Rhode Island and Tony Periera's Blue Steel from here in Portland. They both have a few amazing little tricks to them.
Tony Pereira's much talked about Manifest bike has a few little tricks up its sleeve, so to speak. If you look at the photo below you will not only see a signature Pereira stem, but also what looks to be a key to a u-lock sticking out the side.
This is part of the Manifest show that is exciting. The innovation that the builders have put into the making of each bicycle. Stay tuned for more of that coverage.
Rapha Continental at OM:
The Oregon Manifest Constructors Race presented by Rapha is another facet of the show that is kicking off tomorrow morning. Each of the builders represented have entered their bikes into the challenge. We are proud to say that there is a good amount of Rapha Continental representation amidst the race and show in general.
Steve Francisco flew all the way out from Burlington, Vermont to take part. It is great to see representation all the way from the East Coast and he'll be lining up alongside two other New England legends - Mr. Christopher Igleheart and our good pal David Wilcox will be riding the Circle A above. From the Westerly side of things we see not only Tony Pereira but Sycip and Signal as well.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC