We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Oregon Manifest kicks of this weekend. With over a month worth of events this ambitious program could be the biggest bike show/party, well, ever.
One of the premiere events this weekend will be the Constructor's Challenge Race. Another creation coming from the twisted mind of Slate Olson. When asked about the intended route he said only this: "The official route will be released on Friday and I have to say that it is challenging enough on its own, even without the six pack of beer, extra clothes and food that the riders are required to carry with them."
Look for Slate in his Timothy Everest suit. And while you're looking, maybe look for one of these as well…
The race will end in the Pearl District at the Oregon Manifest Union which is located at 539 NW 10th at Hoyt in Portland's lovely Pearl District.
Look through their full schedule of events as they have a pretty unique program happening. Personally I'm looking forward to the evening with Joe Parkin author of the book "A Dog in a Hat."
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb