We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Oregon Manifest kicks of this weekend. With over a month worth of events this ambitious program could be the biggest bike show/party, well, ever.
One of the premiere events this weekend will be the Constructor's Challenge Race. Another creation coming from the twisted mind of Slate Olson. When asked about the intended route he said only this: "The official route will be released on Friday and I have to say that it is challenging enough on its own, even without the six pack of beer, extra clothes and food that the riders are required to carry with them."
Look for Slate in his Timothy Everest suite. And while you're looking, maybe look for one of these as well…
The race will end in the Pearl District at the Oregon Manifest Union which is located at 539 NW 10th at Hoyt in Portland's lovely Pearl District.
Look through their full schedule of events as they have a pretty unique program happening. Personally I'm looking forward to the evening with Joe Parkin author of the book "A Dog in a Hat."
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…