We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Oregon Manifest kicks of this weekend. With over a month worth of events this ambitious program could be the biggest bike show/party, well, ever.
One of the premiere events this weekend will be the Constructor's Challenge Race. Another creation coming from the twisted mind of Slate Olson. When asked about the intended route he said only this: "The official route will be released on Friday and I have to say that it is challenging enough on its own, even without the six pack of beer, extra clothes and food that the riders are required to carry with them."
Look for Slate in his Timothy Everest suite. And while you're looking, maybe look for one of these as well…
The race will end in the Pearl District at the Oregon Manifest Union which is located at 539 NW 10th at Hoyt in Portland's lovely Pearl District.
Look through their full schedule of events as they have a pretty unique program happening. Personally I'm looking forward to the evening with Joe Parkin author of the book "A Dog in a Hat."
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB
- Tejay on the front of the 17 man break that includes more than a few heavies. http://t.co/hJmdvUHLeS