Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
The Oregon Manifest kicks of this weekend. With over a month worth of events this ambitious program could be the biggest bike show/party, well, ever.
One of the premiere events this weekend will be the Constructor's Challenge Race. Another creation coming from the twisted mind of Slate Olson. When asked about the intended route he said only this: "The official route will be released on Friday and I have to say that it is challenging enough on its own, even without the six pack of beer, extra clothes and food that the riders are required to carry with them."
Look for Slate in his Timothy Everest suite. And while you're looking, maybe look for one of these as well…
The race will end in the Pearl District at the Oregon Manifest Union which is located at 539 NW 10th at Hoyt in Portland's lovely Pearl District.
Look through their full schedule of events as they have a pretty unique program happening. Personally I'm looking forward to the evening with Joe Parkin author of the book "A Dog in a Hat."
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries