Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
The best gifts are always the ones you want for yourself. So this season, to combat the usual deluge of gift-buying guides full of things you don’t need, we thought we would ask you. What we'd like you to share with us - and the world - are those interesting, unique and highly desirable things you really want.
Over the course of the next few weeks use the #oneoftheseplease hashtag to show us which desired gifts you are hoping for this season. Until the 21st of December we'll choose our favourite #oneoftheseplease each week, with prizes to be won. A very special Grand Prize will also be given to another person at the end of the competition (to be announced), so make sure you're entered to be in with a chance.
In order to enter our competition, make sure you mention @rapharacing in your Tweet or Instagram, as well as the #oneoftheseplease tag. If you have a link/URL — that's even better.
Here are a couple of examples:
Here's our first array of highly desirable goods:
Rapha - Leather Town Gloves
While the Grand Tour Gloves are crucial for summer, now (at least in the Pacific Northwest) the time and temperatures call for a little more protection. Buy the smallest size you can as they have a bit of stretch, but they look and feel as great on a short jaunt through the city as they do on a long chilly road ride.
Tanner Goods – Wilderness Rucksack
Simply put, the beauty of great leather is the patina of age that is slowly drawn out over time. It's texture, feel, durability and smell are just a few of the reasons why Portland based manufacturers Tanner Leather Goods make everything from the material. Including their all leather rucksack.
Rapha - Grand Tour Shoes
New to the lineup this year the Grand Tour Shoe (available in white or black) are the perfect complement to any of our clothing. They will be the tuxedo on any ride and work well coupled with any jersey or jacket we offer. They are leather after all, so remember to treat them as such. And when in doubt as to whether they can handle the elements (trust me, they can) cover them with either the Oversocks or Overshoes.
Wood & Faulk - Camp Stool
Now you can set up your pre-race embrocation station right next to the back of your car. No more searching for old Belgian ladies to share a kitchen with.
Additionally: If you're looking for something a bit over the top, check out the limited edition Poler Camp Stool which can only be bought through the @Polerstuff instagram feed.
Patebury - Kangaroo Leather Straps
Who does not want their double toe straps to look good as they pedal their bicycle around town? With this handsome pair of adjustable toe straps, the answer is always no one. Also, take a look at both the technical and Instructional sections of their site for some great looking diagrams and instruction.
Notable Mention: Ira Ryan Leather Fender Ends
Ira has not made these in a while, but they were awesome when he did. They even had the Ira Ryan swallow logo stamped into them. Not only does the fender end keep your toes extra dry, but it makes a great gift for the other riders in your group because at some point it will come back to thank you. The only problem is where to find them.
Now, show us what you are hoping for this holiday season by tagging your Tweets and Instagram photos with #oneoftheseplease and mentioning @rapharacing in your post. At the end of the week we will pick one lucky winner who will receive one of these please!
And remember: Rapha also offers the more traditional way to tell the people in your life what you really want – with the wishlist function on the site. Just click "Add to Wish List" next to a product that you're hoping for.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb