We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
On the road
Rapha's Mobile Cycle Club pulled into Perren St. on Wednesday to flash its shiny new teeth before hitting the road for the next six-months. First stop for the Cycle Club on ten wheels (it was formerly a livestock carrier) is Paris-Roubaix where the Cycle Club crew are currently dealing with a frenzy of coffee orders and nervous sportivists preparing for the Paris-Roubaix Challenge.
Photos © Ben Ingham
The Club boasts a built-in satellite dish to feed a 60" inch TV screen, a retractable awning beneath which sit bespoke coffee tables and benches and a purpose-built Rocket-Espresso machine to fuel the road-cyclist. The Club also sleeps two crew members and is painted in the same classic grey of our beloved H-Van(s). See you on the road in Europe this summer.
- Last week was a great one for Rapha Condor JLT, all the action and images now up on the team site: http://t.co/ftBejPnnCJ
- RT @alainrumpf: Well done @mike_cuming and @raphacondorjlt winner of #TdK2013 under the scrutiny of latest drone… http://t.co/gv81uP9mHP
- In their attempt to cross the US in 24 days, @michaeltabtabai & Andrew Hudon will ‘Leave It On The Road’. → http://t.co/Per6QsCAtt
- We are delighted to announce the opening of a one-month, pop-up @RaphaCycleClub in Tokyo this summer from 22/6–21/7 → http://t.co/Jrc0EKZ9ky
- Huge congratulations to @raphacondorjlt’s @mike_cuming for winning the @TourdeKorea2013 and to @tomsoutham for best DS. #TdK2013
- @danfromnam in Corsica — outtake from our 2013 Spring/Summer shoot #corsica #beningstagram http://t.co/03A7pT9mtj
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner ! The most important jersey of #TdK2013 hot off the press. http://t.co/Pflx0eUfdv”
- What a day... The boys keep Mike Cuming in yellow, after having to chase all day. Great performance by all.
- Just rehearsing the whole of Pacino's speech from Any Given Sunday to recite to the boys...
- UK: Thanks to all who came to to tonight’s Rapha Étape Evening in London with @CyclefitUK — one of our biggest turnouts yet.