Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
On the road
Rapha's Mobile Cycle Club pulled into Perren St. on Wednesday to flash its shiny new teeth before hitting the road for the next six-months. First stop for the Cycle Club on ten wheels (it was formerly a livestock carrier) is Paris-Roubaix where the Cycle Club crew are currently dealing with a frenzy of coffee orders and nervous sportivists preparing for the Paris-Roubaix Challenge.
Photos © Ben Ingham
The Club boasts a built-in satellite dish to feed a 60" inch TV screen, a retractable awning beneath which sit bespoke coffee tables and benches and a purpose-built Rocket-Espresso machine to fuel the road-cyclist. The Club also sleeps two crew members and is painted in the same classic grey of our beloved H-Van(s). See you on the road in Europe this summer.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.