We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
On the road
Rapha's Mobile Cycle Club pulled into Perren St. on Wednesday to flash its shiny new teeth before hitting the road for the next six-months. First stop for the Cycle Club on ten wheels (it was formerly a livestock carrier) is Paris-Roubaix where the Cycle Club crew are currently dealing with a frenzy of coffee orders and nervous sportivists preparing for the Paris-Roubaix Challenge.
Photos © Ben Ingham
The Club boasts a built-in satellite dish to feed a 60" inch TV screen, a retractable awning beneath which sit bespoke coffee tables and benches and a purpose-built Rocket-Espresso machine to fuel the road-cyclist. The Club also sleeps two crew members and is painted in the same classic grey of our beloved H-Van(s). See you on the road in Europe this summer.
- RT @rapharacing: A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http:…
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX