[ locale string ]
On the road
Rapha's Mobile Cycle Club pulled into Perren St. on Wednesday to flash its shiny new teeth before hitting the road for the next six-months. First stop for the Cycle Club on ten wheels (it was formerly a livestock carrier) is Paris-Roubaix where the Cycle Club crew are currently dealing with a frenzy of coffee orders and nervous sportivists preparing for the Paris-Roubaix Challenge.
Photos © Ben Ingham
The Club boasts a built-in satellite dish to feed a 60" inch TV screen, a retractable awning beneath which sit bespoke coffee tables and benches and a purpose-built Rocket-Espresso machine to fuel the road-cyclist. The Club also sleeps two crew members and is painted in the same classic grey of our beloved H-Van(s). See you on the road in Europe this summer.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb