We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
On the road
Rapha's Mobile Cycle Club pulled into Perren St. on Wednesday to flash its shiny new teeth before hitting the road for the next six-months. First stop for the Cycle Club on ten wheels (it was formerly a livestock carrier) is Paris-Roubaix where the Cycle Club crew are currently dealing with a frenzy of coffee orders and nervous sportivists preparing for the Paris-Roubaix Challenge.
Photos © Ben Ingham
The Club boasts a built-in satellite dish to feed a 60" inch TV screen, a retractable awning beneath which sit bespoke coffee tables and benches and a purpose-built Rocket-Espresso machine to fuel the road-cyclist. The Club also sleeps two crew members and is painted in the same classic grey of our beloved H-Van(s). See you on the road in Europe this summer.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB
- Tejay on the front of the 17 man break that includes more than a few heavies. http://t.co/hJmdvUHLeS