[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
NYC Cycle Club Launch
On a beautiful July evening in New York a couple hundred friends, customers, and fans of cycling opened the Rapha Cycle Club at 352 Bowery. With a steady supply of Stella Artois, free cups of Stumptown being served by Third Rail Coffee, and the excitement of the start of the Tour, it was a great start to the Cycle Club in the City.
The Club opens officially this Saturday with the Tour Prologue and will have live race coverage over the month. Open through the end of September, the Cycle Club will be the place to watch racing all summer. A full calendar of events, including weekly group rides, movie screenings and much more will soon be posted.
See more from the perspective of some people we also like:
- Last Night: http://t.co/K8ZACmUGGK
- The #raphaprestige story is up. Film by @WEREHAUS, photos from Brian Vernor & story by @krasniakjulie ::http://t.co/YtCARBlXee
- Clancy takes the win in the Tour series in Aberystwyth.
- @alainrumpf sorry for late reply. Comprehensive site is http://t.co/gBvpR134lP. As Udo Bölts once said, 'quäl' dich, du Sau!' Enjoy!
- On Friday May 31st, Rapha will be hosting a ride from Rapperswil-Jona on the banks of Lake Zurich. More info to follow next week on rapha.cc
- Boss. Norwegian national champion's replica jersey and bib shorts now at rapha.cc. http://t.co/fpyjc3PeiM
- As the #Giro begins to climax, @herbiesykes looks at one of its long-established traditions—the one-stage wonder. → http://t.co/mydWSIHSrT
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX