We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
NYC Cycle Club Launch
On a beautiful July evening in New York a couple hundred friends, customers, and fans of cycling opened the Rapha Cycle Club at 352 Bowery. With a steady supply of Stella Artois, free cups of Stumptown being served by Third Rail Coffee, and the excitement of the start of the Tour, it was a great start to the Cycle Club in the City.
The Club opens officially this Saturday with the Tour Prologue and will have live race coverage over the month. Open through the end of September, the Cycle Club will be the place to watch racing all summer. A full calendar of events, including weekly group rides, movie screenings and much more will soon be posted.
See more from the perspective of some people we also like:
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.