[ locale string ]
NYC Cycle Club Launch
On a beautiful July evening in New York a couple hundred friends, customers, and fans of cycling opened the Rapha Cycle Club at 352 Bowery. With a steady supply of Stella Artois, free cups of Stumptown being served by Third Rail Coffee, and the excitement of the start of the Tour, it was a great start to the Cycle Club in the City.
The Club opens officially this Saturday with the Tour Prologue and will have live race coverage over the month. Open through the end of September, the Cycle Club will be the place to watch racing all summer. A full calendar of events, including weekly group rides, movie screenings and much more will soon be posted.
See more from the perspective of some people we also like:
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.