We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
NYC Cycle Club Launch
On a beautiful July evening in New York a couple hundred friends, customers, and fans of cycling opened the Rapha Cycle Club at 352 Bowery. With a steady supply of Stella Artois, free cups of Stumptown being served by Third Rail Coffee, and the excitement of the start of the Tour, it was a great start to the Cycle Club in the City.
The Club opens officially this Saturday with the Tour Prologue and will have live race coverage over the month. Open through the end of September, the Cycle Club will be the place to watch racing all summer. A full calendar of events, including weekly group rides, movie screenings and much more will soon be posted.
See more from the perspective of some people we also like:
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.